To pay monthly dues or become an Annual Member, use the PayPal window (on the right) to select your ACRE Membership Payment Options. For Annual Memberships, we will then contact you via email to request any additional information we need to complete and confirm your membership.
ACRE Annual Memberships…
ACRE welcomes everyone from seasoned investors to people just starting out.
Your first meeting is always free, then it is $10 per month after that. You can pay at the door, or use PayPal for your monthly dues. Or, consider an annual ACRE membership that also includes a membership to NREIA!
…include NREIA Memberships
We are the only NREIA affiliate in New Mexico!
When you become an annual member of ACRE, you also become a member of the National Real Estate Investment Association (for no additional fee). That makes you eligible for all of the discounts available through the NREIA.
Since we are the only National REIA affiliate in New Mexico, we are the only local real estate investment club that can offer you access to these valuable discounts. The cost of our membership could more than pay for itself! Click here to see all of the benefits from the National REIA.
Our annual memberships start from the date of enrollment.
Benefits of Being an Annual ACRE Member:
- Access to ACRE’s Monthly Member Meetings.
- Membership to the National Real Estate Investment Association (NREIA), which includes all of the benefits and discounts that come with being a NREIA member.
- Discounted admission to ACRE workshops and ACRE-developed educational programs.
- Networking with other ACRE community members.
- Voting privileges at the Annual Meeting – have a say in who sits on the Board.
- Lock in your annual rate. Your membership fee will stay at your current rate for continuous membership!
Our Membership Levels
Individual $100 – this level allows one person access to the benefits listed above
Partnership $150 – this level allows two people access to the benefits listed above
Group $200 – this level allows up to four people to access the benefits listed above
Corporate $250 – this level also allows up to four people to access the benefits listed above. But Corporate Members receive additional benefits, including a “thank you” to your company at the beginning of our monthly member meetings, an opportunity for you to share a 30-second promo at our monthly member meetings that you (or your representative) attend, and your logo and contact information on our website with links to your business websites.
ALL MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO READ AND AGREE TO FOLLOW
ACRE Code of Conduct
Our Commitment to Responsible Real Estate Investing
ACRE members acknowledge that our association is an organization of people whose purpose is to promote our collective real estate investing success through education, networking and community service. The ownership and management of real estate is a highly regulated segment of the free enterprise system of the United State of America. As such, the members of the ACRE must treat this enterprise with the utmost professionalism. ACRE members desire to expand their knowledge of real estate investing and management. In order to pursue these ends in a legal and ethical manner, all members of ACRE will be held to a higher standard of ethical behavior and the highest standard of professionalism and integrity. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- ACRE members will not intentionally misrepresent any material fact in their business dealings.
- ACRE members should keep themselves informed on matters affecting housing in their community, including local, state, and federal laws.
- ACRE members will create safe and sanitary housing.
- ACRE members will act as positive role models for the professions of real estate investing and housing providers when dealing with tenants, the public, the media, government officials, and all others.
- ACRE members will never market any property that they do not have legal control.
- ACRE members agree to disclose any and all known information about any property that may adversely affect the property value or that may cause the buyer any present or future hardship.
- ACRE members will always seek the counsel of professionals for any issue in which they are not well versed.
- ACRE members will be responsible to complete their own due diligence in all business dealings and will encourage others to do the same.
- ACRE members will not perform or cause to be performed any act which would tend to reflect on or bring ACRE into disrepute.
- ACRE members will not engage in or tolerate other members engaging in illegal practices of any nature.
- ACRE members will consult with their own professional advisors as to risks and legal, tax, economic or investment implications in matters concerning real estate and other investments.
By becoming a member of the ACRE, each member pledges to conduct his/her business in accordance to the guidelines listed above. ACRE reserves the right to review the complaint of any other member, property owner, or resident, and at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revoke membership of any member at any time for any reason.